- Director of IT - Provide advice, assistance and support to the CEO in the deployment and use of information technology within MissionAssist.
- Scripture App - Checkers - This service helps people across the world to discover God's Word in their heart language. Volunteers check that the audio narration is synchronised with the highlighted text and adjust the timings if required. It is easy to do and can be delightful to listen to Scripture in another language.
- Welcome Team - Friendly volunteers to welcome new members to MissionAssist and update the database records as required.
- Partnerships Coordinator - Experience of client management and contracts, plus an interest in resourcing world mission.
- Bible Translator - Qualified and experienced Bible translator help check the EasyEnglish Bible.
- Magazine Service - Subscribers - Either send on your magazine, comic or journal that you would otherwise put into the (paper recycling) bin, or start a subscription (paper or electronic) specifically requested by a mission worker.
- Illustrators - Create realistic line drawings to communicate an idea clearly, to illustrate short literacy booklets.
- Proofreaders - Skilled, experienced proofreaders able to find errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation and format of English language documents.
- Linguistic Checker - Apply specific linguistic training and experience to help the EasyEnglish team maintain high quality standards.
- Trustees - Enquiries particularly welcome from people who have prior experience as an effective trustee, and/or recent experience in overseas mission, or younger people who have a passion for worldwide mission and Bible translation.
- ... other opportunities also available.
To find out more about how you can help, contact Volunteer Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org