- Director of Partnerships - Provide oversight of both formal and informal relationships linking MissionAssist and partner organisations.
- Head of Marketing - Raise awareness of MissionAssist, its services and resources, amongst those who can contribute and those who can benefit.
- IT expertise - Enquiries welcome from people with experience in technology such as Microsoft 365 admin, CiviCRM, Drupal, WordPress, Unicode, Paratext and the Digital Bible Library (DBL).
- Spanish Translators - Translators urgently needed for English-Spanish translation and a mother tongue Spanish translator would be especially welcome.
- Portuguese Translator - Good knowledge of English and Portuguese with qualification/experience for translating between them.
- Recruitment Assistant - Assist in the search for new volunteers, including key roles such as team leaders and directors, as vacancies arise.
- Conference Coordinator - Organise the annual conference for MissionAssist members - next event May 2022.
- E-Learning Developer - Design and deliver online resources to enable home-based volunteers to build up their knowledge and skills.
- EasyEnglish Partnerships Coordinator - Experience of client management and contracts, plus an interest in resourcing world mission.
- Magazine Service - Subscribers - Either send on your magazine, comic or journal that you would otherwise put into the (paper recycling) bin, or start a subscription (paper or electronic) specifically requested by a mission worker.
- Illustrators - Create realistic line drawings to communicate an idea clearly, to illustrate short literacy booklets.
- Proofreaders - Skilled, experienced proofreaders able to find errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation and format of English language documents.
- Trustees - Enquiries particularly welcome from people who have prior experience as an effective trustee, and/or recent experience in overseas mission, or younger people who have a passion for worldwide mission and Bible translation.
- ... other opportunities also available.
To find out more about how you can help, contact Volunteer Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org